Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PEOPLE PAYS THEIR LAST RESPECT TO MY FATHER NABOTH ONYANGO PAULO

Since then, my father had been receiving treatment at home assisted by my mother the only his wife among five he had. Others ran away when they realized he was no longer able to work, so they thought he would soon be humiliated with the rural life. My mother was being assisted by some sympathizing neighbours who knew him well, my father was kind and generous enough to them, apart from a number of assistances such as nursing and medical advice he used to give them, he turned his house a place of treating the sick people of all ages, people used to come for help whereupon he used to apply his experience and the medical skills he had to help them wherever possible. My mother who was also a government employee resolved to terminate her employment service in a move to stay more closer to give a hand of help to my father who always felt the pang of horror and lived in a solitude state having realized that all his wives had run away plus their children. It’s only my mother who dedicated all his problems up to the end.

My father’s younger sister, Jenifer Achien’g paying her last respects.

Mzee Elija (one of the oldest men remaining in the village) and his wife were also among the people who joined a procession of paying their last respects.

My elder brother born from another grand father Mr. William Oreyo paying his last respects. My brother has just retired from teaching.


This is a group of my sisters born by the same father paying their last respects

No comments: