Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LIFE HISTORY OF MY FATHER MR. NABOTH ONYANGO PAULO


In late 1971 he was transferred to Tarime district hospital and continued to execute his normal duties up to September 1976 when he was officially transferred to Musoma regional hospital where he worked for a couple of two years and returned back again to Tarime in an official transfer, a year later he was promoted to the rank of Assistant Nursing Officer and later senior nursing officer in-charge of the district.

I was standing in front of my mother’s house chatting with my younger sister when suddenly my younger brother whom I gave my camera had emerged and had taken us a photo. On the other side of the compound were some other people seated under the shade of a big mango tree.


Trees are more useful, for they serve other purposes like providing shade, as you can see mourners had to seek a resting place during the funeral.

This is my mother who is clad as though in a festival, coming out of her house.

No comments: