Monday, April 7, 2008

INTRODUCTION:


What do you think is the most important thing people need in order to develop? There are so many answers to this question, But perhaps, the most important of all is education and the applied curriculum out of which people gets “Knowledge”. Without knowledge, it means the affected society is subjected to brain drain.

It’s a well known fact that, in order to account for human development, knowledge is one of the most important thing to be considered, and it’s always considered as an element of hope that helps speed up every sphere of mankind development. Knowledge comes about after acquiring skills and experience on doing something practically, the two qualities drives the concept within peoples’ mind and conclude that ‘Knowledge Matters’ in all aspects of human development. People becomes skilful after having acquired enough trainings on a particular subject taught.

Have you ever heard of somebody saying or asking a friend to help look for someone who is competent and knowledgeable enough to perform a certain task that he or she might be ignorant about? I think most of you might have heard and probably have involved in one way or another to help seek for knowledgeable persons to accomplish the intended task. A trend of this imagination happened to me when I was looking for someone to guide me on how to create a blog which you are now enjoying reading. I had no alternative whatsoever but to admit the fact that, I do not know how to create one.

Someone came for my rescue when I contacted him for this purpose, Mr. Ilunga Khalifa a.k.a CP, is an IT expert and a professional designer based in Dar es Salaam city. Good enough, he also runs a blog popularly known as SIMUYANGUKAMERA.

With this introductory remarks, I hereby welcome esteemed readers of all walks of life wherever they are to exchange ideas and share experiences wherever possible. It’s my sincere hope that you would make comments wherever necessary for that matter. My views in this blog are general and mostly would target regular news reports, general feature stories, personal issues and more preferably ICT news.

You are welcomed

No comments: